Rental Basics for Novice Rental Riders in Dubai
Most holidaymakers prefer to rent a car instead of giving their own private wheels the extra grinding. Holiday car rentals are undoubtedly an ideal notion for those looking to go on a short-lived trip, and also for those who just don’t have the luxury to invest in their own private car. For all the new kids on the block, car rental can be an overwhelming experience. However, not to worry because we have you covered.
5 steps for Hassle free Rental Process
- Put a thought into picking a company: The decision of deciding about the car hire in Dubai takes more than just understanding the rental company agreement. Every rental company has certain level of flexibility when it comes to the rental rules. Not every company will offer pick and drop or the flexible security deposit rates. You not only need to find a company that has a good reputation, you need to find a company that can offer adjustable rules and regulations regarding pick and drop, rental rates, and extension period.
- Select an economical car: The idea of cruising around in a shimmering Bentley sounds pretty tempting. Do not fall for that trap! Getting an economical car for the trip can help you save a lot of money. Instead, invest in car accessories. When you are planning a weekend trip, it is crucial that you are geared up for unexpected circumstances. Car accessories include everything from security gear to children’s car seats that make sure that you have a safe and convenient road trip.
- Don’t let the sales agent talk too much: Many car hire companies in Dubai have a John Patterson who would do his best to sell you something that you could have definitely avoided. Insurance is one of the most common things that a sales man is likely to push your way. Therefore, try not to let the sale man have all the cards. It’s your vacation, your budget and therefore, only you should be able to decide what you want and how you want it. However, do ask a lot of question about everything and anything.
- Get a copy of the agreement: You would be surprised to learn how many people make this mistake. Don’t just sign and leave the counter, you have to get a copy of the agreement for your record. “Yeah, but my sales agent has the copy. Why should I bother?” Because you need to keep a record for when you need to make a case. To avoid the hassle of waiting, call your sales agent and request that he has a copy of your agreement ready before you get there.
- Tick all the boxes: When it comes to renting a car, 5 things are crucial: the agreement, the security deposit fee, the accessories, pick and drop service (if you need one), and the rules and regulations regarding the use of the rental car. Make sure you tick all the boxes before cruising off.
The above-mentioned steps are not the guaranteed way to hassle-free rental process; however, it will help you keep the basic things in check that usually become the cause of worry during and after the trip.